Skip to main content

100 Questions Tag

Heyhey! 
So, I decided I didn't feel like doing homework and learning yet, so here's a new post! I honestly didn't know what to write today, so I just googled some tags and I just picked one that looked fun to do, so here is the 100 questions tag. (I don't know who made this tag, but just so you know, it wasn't me...)

Let's begin!


BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school. Well, there is no 'Middle School in the Netherlands, so I can't really answer that question...
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet has slide doors and when I'm in bed, I look at the side of my closet, so I can't see if they are open or not. So, sometimes they are open and sometimes not. I never really bother to look.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I think I would do that, if I would ever go to a fancy hotel that gives you soap.3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?Tucked out! I hate it when the sheets are tucked in on the end of the bed. Even though I also hate it when my sheets are pulled up so far that my feet aren't covered any more.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I haven't, but my step dad and even my grandparents have stolen street signs.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not really, they always get lost and it bugs me that only the top of the post-it note sticks, because the bottom then just stands up UGH.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Coupons aren't that popular in the Netherlands, so I never really get coupons or cut coupons. We just have sales on certain products
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Oh I don't know! Uhmmm I guess bees, because the chance that they actually kill you is smaller?
8:Do you have freckles?
A little bit, but you can't see them very well.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I smile or I pull a derp face, either one of those. But I know that all my friends are kind of jealous of my 'picture-perfect' smile.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh, I have a lot of pet peeves. Uhh I guess slow walkers. Especially when you need to be somewhere and you're late. Because slow walkers always block the whole street/hall, so you just can't get around them.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, but not very often and I give up after about 30.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
I tried once, but I failed miserably. We were at the woods with school (I was about six years old) and I really needed to pee. So I tried peeing behind the bushes. I don't know what went wrong, but my pants were a few shades darker afterwards. (and yes, I did take them off, I didn't pee myself)13:What about pooped in the woods?Nope, after the pee incident I never tried doing my business in the woods again.
14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Uhm yes ALWAYS. I am dancing a lot.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, I don't think I do..
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
zero, both this week and well, ever.
17:What size is your bed?
I have a single- sized bed.
18:What is your Song of the week?
Daylight by 5 seconds of summer
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is!
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I don't think I will ever stop watching cartoons.
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Oh that is a tough one, I honestly can't think of one right now. I mean, sure they ruined the Percy Jackson movie, but Logan Lerman, and I haven't actually seen boy 7 yet, so I can't give you a true opinion.22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?I think I would use the 'underneath a loose floorboard' cliché.23:What do you drink with dinner?Sprite (or 7up, but that is the same)
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
At the McDonald's in the Netherlands there is this sweet and sour sauce, and I love it! I'm not sure if they have it anywhere else..25:What is your favorite food?LASAGNA!!! Especially my grandpa's home-made lasagna.26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?Any Disney movie, to be honest
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Real kiss or kiss on the cheek, because kiss on the cheek is my mum and real kiss is, well, no-one
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
NEVER
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Oh that was I long time ago, I can't even remember it.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nopes
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nopedidope
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope (I can't drive)
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Probably something with salmon.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I usually eat cornflakes, but the best thing to eat are obviously croissants.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
Around 11
37:Are you lazy?
Very lazy
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
In the Netherlands we celebrate 'carnaval' instead of Halloween, but I used to be a princess. (Halloween has only gotten popular here the last few years)39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?Tiger *rawrr*
40:How many languages can you speak?
Uhmm I speak 2 languages fluently (Dutch and English), I can understand French and a little German and I know a little Latin, but I need a dictionary to actually translate a Latin text.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
What are lincoln logs? *googles* yeah, legos for sure
43:Are you stubborn?
I can be, if I want to..
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who and who?
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Not really. I prefer thinks like Supernatural and How I Met Your Mother.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, I am terrified of heights.
47:Do you sing in the car?
Yes!
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Always!49:Do you dance in the car?I like to do an awkward sitting car dance, yes.
50:Ever used a gun?
No, and I don't think I ever will. (btw guns are illegal in the Netherlands)
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
The beginning of this school year. We always get pictures taken at school once a year.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I love musicals.
53:Is Christmas stressful?
No, because I never do the Christmas shopping ;)
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
A what??
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Any type that has lemons in it.56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?Princess, vet, owner of a zoo, orthodontist, psychologist.
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure if I believe in them or not. I never saw one, but that doesn't mean they aren't there, right?
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Only like, always.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Not vitamin pills, but I try to get some source of vitamins in every day.
60:Wear slippers?
I wear flip flops in summer.
61:Wear a bath robe?
Not very often.
62:What do you wear to bed?
A random T-Shirt (currently a pink T-Shirt with a unipug on it) and some sweatpants.63:First concert? Probably one of my dad's (he plays the French Horn and he is the conductor of some local orchestras) but my real first concert of someone famous was One Direction 2 years ago.64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?Jumbo ;)
65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike, because it's named after a Greek godess.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?No I have never heard of them.
69:Ever take dance lessons?
I have been member of a 'dance crew' for almost 10 years now.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Singer - looking at you Niall Horan.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yupp
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Again, we don't have that in the Netherlands..
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, multiple times.
74:Own any record albums?
No.
75:Own a record player?
I don't, but I believe my dad has one laying around somewhere.
76:Regularly burn incense?
No, I don't burn them very often, I prefer burning a scented candle.
77:Ever been in love?
No, I've had crushes - a lot of them - but looking back I can say I've never really been in love.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
5 seconds of summer (I know I say them last year when they opened for One Direction but shh)
79:What was the last concert you saw?
Not counting my dad's concerts, One Direction. (I don't go to a lot of concerts).
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea all the way!
81:Tea or coffee?
Depends on how awake I am and how awake I want to be for the next few hours.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Never had snickerdoodles.
83:Can you swim well?
Well, I won't drown when thrown into the water.
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, are there people who can't hold their breaths without holding their noses?
85:Are you patient?
I am not patient at ALL!
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band
87:Ever won a contest?
I won bingo once
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
I have never had plastic surgery and I don't think I will ever have.
89:Which are better black or green olives?
No olives, I don't like them.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can, but I haven't done it in ages!
91:Best room for a fireplace?
The living room, or if you have a fancy big house, the library. (but away from the books, DON'T BURN THE BOOKS)92:Do you want to get married?Yes, I have always dreamt of marrying my soulmate. Now I just need to find him.
93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.
94:Who was your HS crush?
I think I can only properly answer that question when I'm out of high school. And as I'm still into secondary school (which is the Dutch equivalent of high school) I can't answer that.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way
?No, I'm not a toddler anymore.
96:Do you have kids?
Not that I know of (ha-ha what a great pun)
97:Do you want kids?
Yeah, I want two kids. Preferable a boy and a girl.
98:Whats your favorite colour?
It is a mix between sea green and sky blue, but it is a very light colour.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss the friends I made when I went to Rome. We went with another school (I mean planning a trip for only 5 students is a bit extravagant don't you think). Some people of the other school became friends of mine, but I haven't spoken to them for a long time! I think I should probably message them some time.

Wow that took forever to answer and now I really need to go back to my homework!
See ya later, alligator!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recent Events in Orlando from the Eyes of a Dutch Girl

Dear sweet readers whom I am very thankful for, I felt the urge to write to you today after having processed the horrible things that happened in Orlando this weekend. As Tyler Oakley rightfully pointed out in his recent YouTube video , the people who were shot this weekend were all in places that should have felt and been safe and the fact that they actually weren't safe is so horrible I can't find the words to express. I hope that none of  you lost someone that was very dear to you, but if you did I am very sorry and my thoughts are with you. I know writing that doesn't solve anything, but I still hope it gives a little comfort. Neither Christina Grimmie, nor the 50 people in that gay bar deserved to die this weekend and I truly believe that the world has lost very wonderful people. These people died doing what they loved and/or celebrating whoever they loved and I sincerely hope that wherever they are, they can keep doing this. I hope that they still had a happy

Patrick Ness' "A Monster Calls"

Warning: spoilers ahead. Read this review on GoodReads here . I didn't know I dreaded re-reading this book until I read the first word. In fact, when I saw the book on the curriculum for my English Literature course I was very happy to have a good excuse to read this beautiful book again. When I turned to the first page, I was excited. While reading, however, I realized maybe I shouldn't have been quite as excited. I realized a lot had changed in the three years since I last read it. I remember feeling happy after I first read the book. Not only did it have a beautiful form with all those illustrations, but it also had a beautiful message. Then, the book felt like a story, nothing more than that. But in the meantime, before reading it the second time, I've had to let go, just like Conor. Well, maybe not JUST like Conor; I didn't have to let my mom go, but still, I had to let go. And, as you will learn while reading the book, letting go is not easy. Not easy at a

Today I got into a car and drove away

Even before I actually turned 18, I knew it would happen. I would have to learn how to drive. I don't know why, but I already felt that my parents would give me driving lessons for my birthday. After my exams I would start, I told them. Well.. I finished my exams last week. I never felt ready to actually drive, and I don't think I ever will be entirely comfortable in a car, but my apprehension towards driving has subdued a little today. This afternoon my mum told me to put on different shoes - I was wearing platform wedge heels - and guided me towards her car. She drove me to an almost empty parking lot and turned off the car: it was my turn to drive now. She explained a few things to me and before I knew it I was sitting behind the steering wheel. I had a few start-up problems, but as soon as I actually got the car to drive, it actually went okay. I even made turns and switched on to second and third gear. I was terrified, but also felt strangely powerful. It felt good to